Thursday, September 18, 2008

A New Frontier

I am now entering a new stage in this parenting thing I have committed my life to. I now have the honor of being the in house homework dictator for two children. My 3.6 year old is now responsible for turning in daily homework assignments. I think many of us parents silently understand what this means. I am simultaneously a part-time student in preschool as well as a 5Th grader. Last night as I, uh mm I mean my 3.6 year old located, cut out, and pasted pictures that began with the letter T in her notebook I hoped my son did not rebel against sharing this homework time that is usually spent between us with his "pesky little" sister. I am sure in due time I will orchestrate some type of routine that will make each of them happy, but as of now my supermom cape is at the cleaners and won't be out until Saturday the earliest. In the meantime I will have to remember not to touch Deandre's perfectly typed papers when I am reviewing them with my paste covered fingers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi-

    Just came across your blog at wahm.com-

    Just wanted to say that I grew up in BKLYN and remember going to the Childrens museum.
    Your blog brings back memories!


    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete